Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Motorbike descriptive writing

Zoom zoom! Beep beep “move it” I yell as I zoom past a car. It is as speedy as lightning. I was so excited to go for a new adventure.  I was going on 4hr ride on the countryside road. The road was different colors because of a cheap old thing on the road. Now I have to pass it because I want to keep on the road. So I can get to my camping place. The motorcycle’s wheels were burning it smelt like burnt rubber. I could feel bugs drooping down my shirt and the wind beneath my eyes.”I wish I brought my special goggles” saying to myself with a whisper. I shot off  in the night.I could hear my tyres rubbing against the ground they were flat as a popped balloon.And the road was covered with gasoline and oil everywhere. Remind myself to never take adventure again saying to myself.

We were learning to show not tell and wasn't aloud to put the word fast in our writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.